Are your youngest employees too relaxed about cyber crime?
A new study’s found that too many people aged between 16 and 19 are simply taking it for granted. That doesn’t mean they’re ransomware masterminds. But 1 in 3 do admit to digital piracy. And a quarter say they’ve tracked or trolled someone online.
• You’ve got a business plan. Do you have an IT strategy?
• Why business owners & managers switch IT partners
• Protect the most important thing in your business
• Why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support companies
• What every IT support company wishes you knew about IT
• How to help your internal IT people, if you have them