Windows 10 and 11 have a smart feature called Focus Assist. It’s there to help you get on with the most important things. But if you’ve used its Do Not Disturb feature in the past, you might have noticed it didn’t block all notifications. Some were still allowed through if they were on a priority list. That problem’s now being addressed in Windows 11.
• You’ve got a business plan. Do you have an IT strategy?
• Why business owners & managers switch IT partners
• Protect the most important thing in your business
• Why you should be highly sceptical of all IT support companies
• What every IT support company wishes you knew about IT
• How to help your internal IT people, if you have them